We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Database Administrator. You may work from one of our offices in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki) or fully remotely (from Greece / within EU). Occasionally, you may travel to our client sites.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
You will be involved in database administration and support:
- Set up, configure, administrate databases for development and production environment;
- Co-operate with and support the development team concerning database tasks;
- Support projects and clients in database related issues;
- Get involved in data migration, database design, data warehousing, and business intelligence.
- University degree in computer science or related;
- Knowledge of and strong interest in databases;
- Motivated, analytical, communicative, result-oriented;
- Experience with database administration (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Maria DB), SQL, and/or Linux scripting is an asset;
- Fluency in English; German is an asset.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting Reference (JDB/03/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 850 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, age, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.