FOURLIS Group, one of the leading Groups of companies in Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Romania in providing quality consumer goods, is currently looking to recruit:
Group Front Office IT Services Administrator
(ref.: IT_FOS 03.2023)
Being a part of the IT team, reporting to the Group Front Office IT Services Supervisor, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Administering, monitoring, supporting, and maintaining the Group front Office applications to ensure the undisrupted operation of the Group IT (Stores IKEA & Intersport, E-commerce) & Telecommunication systems and the best Customer Service.
- Providing Helpdesk services and ticketing based on SLA
- Implementing all necessary IT routines and procedures
- Providing 1st level support on all IT issues
- Participating in IT related projects and new stores establishments
Qualifications & Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Information Technology or related field will be considered as an asset).
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills.
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Team player.
- Good planning, organizational and follow up skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Good command of the English language.
Qualifications considered as an asset:
Any training or certification in any of the below sections:
- Experience in Retail Business Processes and Systems
- Experience in ERP applications (preferably Microsoft Dynamics Nav)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft SQL RDBMS
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Extensive continuous training
- Career & development prospects in FOURLIS Group
If you want to join our team, please send us your complete resume by 24/04/2023.