FOURLIS Group, one of the leading Groups of companies in Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Romania in providing quality consumer goods, is currently looking to recruit:
Group IT Systems Operations Support Officer
(ref.: IT_SO 03.2023)
Reporting to the Group IT Systems Administration Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Administering, monitoring, supporting, and maintaining the Group systems infrastructure to ensure the undisrupted operation of the Group IT and Telecommunications systems and the best Customer Service to the Company’s users.
- Providing 1st level support on all IT issues in Company’s users.
- Participating in IT related projects and new functions establishments.
Qualifications & Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Information Technology or related field will be considered as an asset)
- Up to 3 years of experience on similar job position.
- Good knowledge on any of the below sections:
- Installing and administering Microsoft’s OS pc clients.
- MS Office
- Active Directory operations
- Mail infrastructure (both on premise and Office365) operations
- Office Applications users’ operations
- End users’ operations support
- Managing IT Infrastructure
- Experience in handling and monitoring project’s deliveries to internal clients
- Experience in handling and monitoring external partners
- Experience in users’ manuals fixing and training
- Experience in supporting company’s Shareholders
- Good command of the English language
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Good planning, organizational and follow up skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Willing to learn and embrace new technologies
- Team Player
Qualifications considered as an asset:
Any training or certification in any of the below sections:
- Microsoft OS client and servers
- CompTIA ITF
- Microsoft Systems Center suite
- Office 365 suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Retail Business Processes and Systems
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Extensive continuous training
- Career & development prospects in FOURLIS Group
If you want to join our team, please send us your complete resume by 24/04/2023.