Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
- Planning, managing and implementing international IT projects in IT support (operational and strategic).
- Being the interface between customers and your employees.
- Managing one or multiple worldwide IT end user support Projects (steady state).
- People & Team Management of Technicians, Team Leaders, Service Desk Agents, Logistics and Administration Personnel.
- Supervising operational execution of contracted services (against contracted SLAs, KPIs, etc.).
- Managing all commercial engagements with the client Project teams (quotations, change requests, commercial negotiations, etc.).
- Holding responsibility for Project P&L.
- Acting as prime interface between teams, management and customers, including escalation management.
- Monitoring and continous optimization of service delivery processes and their effectiveness according to best practices.
- Recognize and implement the potential for process/cost optimization.
- First experience in IT service management and dealing with customers.
- Entrepreneurial thinking & acting as well as the ability to make decisions on your own responsibility.
- Good English and very good German spoken and written.
- A certain degree of willingness to travel.
- Buddy program.
- Internal career development.
- International environment.
- Job with purpose.
- Mobile working.
- Staff discounts.
- Unlimited employment contract.
- Private Life and Health Insurance.
Joining Hemmersbach, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species.
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Apply now! Join our family and send us your CV in English!