As part of our Product software team in Athens, you will be responsible for:
• Monitor existing infrastructure and support development activities.
• Working closely with engineering teams, architects and project managers.
• Degree in Computer or Software Engineering.
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) suites, especially on Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines.
• Experience in software configuration management (SCM) tools (Git, Bitbucket, SVN etc.).
• Experience on Linux administration.
• Experience on infrastructure provisioning tool (Ansible, Docker, Puppet etc).
• Strong coding skills on Python, and Shell scripting.
• Understanding of Bluetooth Low Energy and or Classic protocol would be a plus.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.