At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Working together to develop future technology solutions for tomorrow’s businesses: that’s our goal, along with our colleagues worldwide. Thanks to our innovative Technology services and solutions, we proudly lead our clients into the future. As part of our Technology Consulting, we offer technology implementation proficiency and advice to world-leading clients.
If you’re looking to apply and further develop your software development skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
We are currently seeking highly motivated people to work as Software Engineers and Developers in our Technology Consulting, a leading provider of Technology services to large clients across the globe in Financial Services. As a member of our team you will:
- have a significant technical contribution to large-scale end to end implementation projects
- be given the opportunity to work and take responsibility in challenging engagements in Greece and abroad
- work in multi-disciplinary teams that include professionals with a variety of backgrounds, including excellent academic credentials in quantitative sciences, IT, engineering, business and economics, as well as deep professional experience in Greece and abroad.
Your ability to learn and apply advanced Technology solutions, will give you the opportunity to grow professionally and participate in the design and deployment of leading-edge technologies.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Ability to work as a team member
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Experience at least in one of the below:
- Java or other object-oriented programming language
- RDBMS coding, preferably Oracle
- UI frameworks e.g. React, Angular, Oracle ADF
- Knowledge and/or experience on the following areas is considered a plus:
- Web services implementation (JSON/REST or SOAP)
- Service Oriented environments and Spring Frameworks (Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
- Cloud such as AWS, Azure
- DevOps practices
- Agile methodologies
What we look for
What is most important is that you are committed to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and passion to develop fast in an international working environment. You’ll need to pick up new skills and talents as you go, so asking questions and having the confidence to speak up are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.