#eimaste_mesa in a team of leaders who work as a team with
respect and trust.
#eisai_mesa to be part of a team where you will constantly develop your knowledge? Do you want to work for a company where you can take initiatives, risk and act in an autonomous way?
LEROY MERLIN is a member of the French Adeo Group (900 stores and 150,000 Leaders in 13 countries worldwide), which ranks 1st in Europe and 3rd worldwide in the DIY market.
Our Mission is to build a better & a more sustainable life at home for everyone!
We are looking for a:
The life of a IT Director @LEROY MERLIN:
Manages the local infrastructure, networks and devices & define the evolution plan of these infrastructures
Develops monitoring of our information systems, and use it to improve their performance, working closely with the Domain Leader of the organization and our partners
Insure the day to day availability of the services, generate escalation if necessary and organize the crisis cells if needed
Provides the users the first and second level of support, especially on our CGI-Retail solution.
Provide the Domain Leaders and the users the KPIs of performance per domain and product
Propose action plans to improve the performance of our information system
Constantly improves the cybersecurity and compliance level of our Information System
Develops for each of his specialists a development plan to improve their skills and reveal their talents.
Is aware about the digital innovation and new technology to propose regular innovations
Implement the ADEO digital data strategy
We will have the perfect match if you have:
- Strong competencies in IT, software development and integration and information system architecture.
- Degree in computer science
- IT engineer with minimum 5 to 7 years of successful working experience in support, infrastructure and technology management
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of the opportunities brought by technology, and a capability to implement and value them.
- Demonstrate a strong capability to manage our partner, to handle SLI/SLO/SLA
- Strong competencies in cybersecurity.
- UX oriented, constantly ask for users feed-back and evaluate the quality of the UX, in order to feed his/her action plan
- Successful experience on leading a team, on a way to develop autonomy, responsibility, interdependency, impact of his collaborators
- Self motivated
- Team player (ability to work independently and also as part of a team)
- Passionate Explorer and problem solver
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in multiple complex technical project in an agile environment
- Learning agility
- Services oriented and users satisfaction focused
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
We offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working environment
- Career opportunities
- Continuing education on the role
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company discounts
#eisai_mesa for the LEROY MERLIN experience?
#eisai_mesa for an exciting new career?
Make your next step and join the LEROY MERLIN family!