As a Digital Solutions Manager - Solution Engineer you will be part of a development team working on digital experiences for Healthcare Professionals.
You will be a technical member of a scrum development or project team using appropriate development methodologies (agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.) to provide continuous delivery of digital experiences across our customer focused teams. You will work closely with Product and Solution Leads, Scrum Masters, Project Managers Engineers and other Developers, Client Partners, vendor partners and others to accomplish the team's and the organization's goals.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality software solutions. This role requires strong collaboration skills, the ability to work independently with a focus on high quality and a strong sense of accountability. The role also requires a strong desire for continuous learning to stay current with the rapidly evolving global technology landscape and significant attention to detail and quality.
- MINIMUM: BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and relevant technical experience with emphasis on software development and maintenance.
- 4+ years' experience in web and software development
- Experience in modern software development technologies, including distributed versioning systems, continuous integration/deployment, automated testing and Agile programming practices
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail with high standards of quality and customer value
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to take ownership of issues
We will be looking for the ability to code with some of the following.
- Front-end experience with modern frameworks such as Angular.js, Vue.js, React, Ionic, etc.
- Back end experience with frameworks such as PHP, Python, Laravel, Symfony, etc.
· Experience with developing solutions aimed at medical professionals.
· Experience in the Pharma industry desirable
· Experience in modern software development practices including distributed versioning systems, continuous integration/deployment, automated testing (DevOps)
· Experience with AWS and demonstrated understanding of cloud application architectures (We heavily leverage AWS and experience of its services and how to use them is a definite bonus)
· High proficiency and proven successful delivery of experiences using Agile development, especially scaled agile and lean techniques and methodologies (Disciplined Agile, SAFe, etc.)
Work Location Assignment: Flexible