We currently have a vacancy for a Business Intelligence Engineer (BI Engineer),to work at the premises of our company in Athens and /or remotely. The candidate will join a software development team that uses cutting edge technology to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organisations. The candidate will receive adequate training and support, aiming to develop its career expectations.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Translate business needs to technical specifications;
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions;
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. SSAS);
- Create OLAP cubes;
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting;
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses;
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related discipline;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist;
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik).
- Experience in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining;
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP), and ETL (extract, transform, load) framework;
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
As a Business Intelligence Engineer (BI Engineer),you will have the opportunity to work on large international projects with a methodological approach. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers / engineers. As part of an international company, you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company, you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exciting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Submit your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (BIE/02/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our website (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 800 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.