We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Java Programmer, to join our expanding development teams. The candidate will join a software development team that uses cutting edge technology to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organizations. The candidate will receive adequate training and support to develop its career expectations.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop web and back-end software, using state-of-the-art software development techniques and technologies;
- Implement automated test cases;
- Review and improve the source code;
- Work in a multi-national environment.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Software Engineering;
- Experience in Java and SQL development;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience in any of the following technologies will be highly appreciated: Git, Maven, OOP, Spring Framework;
- Understanding of Design patterns;
- One year of academic or professional working experience in Java and SQL.
As a Junior Java Programmer you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest development tools/technologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers/engineers. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exciting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Submit your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JJP/02/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 800 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.