Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
As a Senior Software Developer, your tasks will include the following:
- Execute full lifecycle software development, writes well designed, testable, efficient code and documents the code according to PeopleCert guidelines
- Participate actively in the design of the project plan and monitors its progress and reports daily the progress of allocated tasks to the manager and Project management team
- Perform unit tests and preliminary debugging to ensure that the programs work as planned and reports to Software Quality Assurance team, through Wrike collaboration tool
- Conduct research for innovative technologies, tools and solutions and transfers knowledge and know-how to other developers
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaises with other team members to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Adhere to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert Integrated Management System
- Ensure their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity – Innovation,” at all times
What we look for:
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as software developer
- Excellent understanding of OOP, knowledge of frameworks and design patters will be highly appreciated
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines, using agile software development (SCRUM)
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOLcertificate would be a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.