ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, one of the leading companies in cyber security services, is seeking for a Security Engineer to join their team.
The Security Engineer should be competent to work at a high technical level, be a strong team player and be willing to follow applicable processes and procedures. Also, the role requires a solid background in Imperva DAM, Imperva WAF, or Imperva Incapsula.
Security Engineer, WAF-DAM
- Design, implementation & support of security systems (service provider &enterprise) for clients in Greece and abroad.
- Participation in multi-disciplinary / multi-technology teams for the design and implementation of security solutions & services. Supporting and educating the
- Product Owner, especially with respect to refining, managing, and prioritizing the product backlog items.
- Troubleshooting of complex problems on client critical infrastructure & production networks
- Ability to maintain, upgrade and configure customer infrastructure based on the business needs.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Security or relevant roles
- At least 2 years of experience in Imperva WAF, DAM solutions
- IASC and IDSC certifications will be considered a strong advantage
- Any knowledge and experience of Imperva WAF, Imperva Incapsula, Palo Alto, Firewalls, FortiGate Firewalls, CyberArk PAM, Tripwire, Digital Guardian DLP solutions will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Any relevant qualifications will be considered as a plus
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
- Good knowledge and experience in methodologies such as Operating Systems, Scripting languages, Databases (SQL, MySQL) etc. will be considered as an advantage
- Relevant master’s degree will be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication skills (English)