Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Magic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
By joining our corporate & regional teams, you instantly play a vital role in our Group’s development, by assuming a position that will set you apart from the competition and allow you to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, in a safe, strong, and sustainable environment.
Information Security Support (Ref: TH/ISS023)
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Contribute to the deployment of Information Security policies and procedures as per the Group’s expansion plans.
- Monitor Information Security activities across the Group’s resorts and corporate offices to ensure compliance with industry requirements and the Group’s Information Security policies and procedures.
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure that selected security controls are implemented and operating in accordance with the Group’s standards.
- Daily administration of Information Security software managed by the division, and active participation in the adoption and implementation of new solutions.
- Support Information Security risk management activities, conduct Information Security risk assessments, and follow up with action tracking and monitoring of mitigation efforts.
- Support Group-wide cyber security awareness campaigns.
- Support review and audit arrangements conducted by external parties.
- Participate in the Information Security incident response team for the resolution and investigation of security incidents; documentation of security incidents and follow up on post-incident activities.
- Support in the preparation of - and participate in Information Security drill exercises to assess the Group’s readiness for responding to security incidents.
- Ensure communication of Information Security requirements, in liaison with the IT department and external third-party providers, to ensure compliance with the Group’s Information Security standards
Your main qualifications/skills
- University degree in Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience in the Information Security / Cyber Security and/or Data Privacy and Protection fields.
- Postgraduate studies in Information Security or relevant professional certifications, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, CSX-P or CISSP will be considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of Information Security principles, control frameworks, methodologies, industry best practices, such as ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Previous working experience in the leisure & hospitality industry and familiarity with related technologies will be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical/creative problem-solving and communication skills.
- Team spirit and ability to coordinate Information Securityecurity activities across the Group.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in both written and oral communication in English.
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment, and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
: www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
: www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.