Working as a Senior C# SW Development Engineer based in Athens, you will:
· Develop SW in the assigned area according to the vision and roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects.
· Achieve targets for SDK release deadlines and follow the SDK release planning.
· Develop software following the team's methodology and in time ensuring quality of the deliverables.
· Write, test and document Software.
· Assist in scheduling of development activities, participate in SW planning and report progress to Tech (or Team) Lead.
· Assist junior team members.
· Provide feedback and participate actively in team meetings.
· Work closely with SW development, HW design and Test Engineering teams.
What we are looking for:
· Proven track record in GUI design.
· Proven and extensive familiarity with C# .NET 5 or preferably .NET 6.
· XAML based desktop development and knowhow on at least one of the following frameworks:
· WinUI 3 (preferable), UWP or WPF.
· Proven track record of software design/architecture and SW patterns.
· Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills that can be applied to resolve potential system issues
· Software development methodologies (Agile, Test driven design etc.) and SCM (Git, Bitbucket etc.)
· Team player with excellent communication skills with ability to work independently.
· Strong communication skills with fluency in English language.
Even better if you're good at/understand
· Interfacing from PC to embedded devices.
· Audio and audio related products.
· Embedded SW development
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.