INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services. Our mission is to shape the future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for a highly-motivated “ IoT Software Engineer” to join INTRACOM TELECOM’s Business Support Systems.
- Integrating with real-time sensors and visualizing data in platform UI
- Writing testable code to provide new features and pushing to Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Applying DevOps procedures to ship new features to lab and production deployments
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Strong software engineering background (Data Structures, Object Oriented principles)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Linux and Bash scripting
Nice to have
- Experience working with Spring Boot
- Comfort with Unit and Integration testing
- Understanding of web architecture and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB)
- Exposure to time series databases (preferably InfluxDB)
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and Docker containers
Other technologies used
- Prometheus, Grafana
- Elasticsearch, Kibana
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.