About the job
In times of increasing resource scarcity, global warming and environmental challenges, GWF goes the extra mile to measure valuable resources (water, heat, gas, electricity). We have gathered a crowd of 200+ fantastic people in five locations to accomplish double-digit growth and bring cool products to the market. We are working globally and within our home market Switzerland and we constantly strive to reinvent ourselves, pushing forward a wave of dynamic technology and infrastructure investments.
You will be a part of our young and growing GWF Labs team in Thessaloniki, whose mission is to create real-time decision systems and intelligent solutions by harnessing IoT and telemetry data. The newly formed team offers a vibrant start-up environment with passionate bright colleagues and a clear goal to transform IoT data into modern applications. We commit to a pleasant, fun and achievement-oriented environment with plenty room for growth.
As Frontend developer you will build modern web applications that allow our customers to visualize their data coming from IoT devices and administer their devices in the field. As such, you will become familiar with GWF’s proprietary technology and develop visually rich user experiences. You will work hand-in-hand with the local team, while having access to expert technical guidance by the respective product tech leads. You will design, implement and maintain features on our web platform. You will collaborate with the backend team to make sure internal APIs and endpoints accurately reflect the needs of the frontend. You will participate in agile processes within Microsoft’s ecosystem (MS Teams, Azure DevOps) including sprint planning, ticket grooming and daily stand-ups. You will keep yourself up-to-date with respect to the technology landscape and contribute in the platform’s optimization and lifecycle, from ideation to deployment to the cloud.
Qualifications and experience
- 5+ years of working experience in building web applications.
- Experience in building applications with Vue (mainly) and/or React.
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors and bundling tools.
- Solid understanding of the web platform and its capabilities.
- Confidence using Git commands.
- Ability to fluently interface with internal and external stakeholders on a technical level.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal), German is a strong plus.
- BSc/MSc in Computer science or similar rounds up your profile.
- A pleasant, fun and achievement-oriented environment.
- Learning and growth opportunities in an international company setup.
- Full support for relevant training & lifelong learning initiatives.
- Medical Coverage Package.
- Modern, bright office with parking space, located close to the airport.
- Company Sponsored events.
- Relocation package for applicants abroad.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.