- Develop software features and modules.
- Participate in architecture decisions.
- Write unit tests and code documentation.
What we are looking for?
- 0,5+ years of experience in C++ programming.
- Knowledge of C++11.
- Intermediate English level or higher.
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Qt Framework.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects.
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD workflow.
- Experience with C++14/C++17.
Why join us?
Dialog Semiconductor – A Renesas Company a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2020, we generated US $1.376 billion in revenue, and we currently have over 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse, and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We recognize this past year has changed where and how we work. Currently, many roles are remote-based. As we transition back to the workplace, we will continue to enable flexibility in working location and provide equipment to support our people in being effective wherever they are.