Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Quality Auditor who will perform audits and other types of monitoring activities contributing to the compliance of the PeopleCert partners network (onsite and remote). The role, also, will participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of the network quality and assurance system, as well as in any ad-hoc quality team projects and tasks.
As a Quality Auditor, your tasks will include the following:
- Deliver quality monitoring activities (website reviews, audits etc.) and follow up corrective actions, liaise with the PeopleCert partner network when needed and per other duties as assigned by the team manager
- Where applicable act as contracted Auditors’ point of contact and provide them with any assistance required on technical issues
- Handle monitoring activities related communication within CRM queue
- Where applicable review monitoring activity documentation of contracted Auditors
- Create and update any audits-related documentation and training materials as agreed with the team manager
- Report on deliverables on a regular basis
- Carry out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- Adhere to and implement the procedures, policies, and work instructions as per the PeopleCert’ s Integrated Management System
- Ensure your work and presence is always aligned with company’s values “Quality - Innovation - Passion - Integrity” at all times
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Business Administration and/or Management, or similar discipline. A relevant Postgraduate Degree will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the wide area of Management systems, either in a consulting company or certification body, or within a well-structured quality department. Alternatively, working experience of at least 5 years in a role which included the implementation of standard processes and the control of quality requirements. Prior work experience in the field of training/exam or relevant work experience acquired abroad or in international environment would be considered an asset
- Proven familiarity with quality standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO22301 and/or understanding of accreditation requirements based on ISO/IEC17024) will be considered a plus
- Experience in working with Bodies, Test Owners, regulatory Authorities (Certification Bodies, Hellenic Accreditation System, EOPPEP, etc.) desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible, and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is required (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be also a plus)
- Advanced computer literacy is required (especially Word & Excel). ECDL Advance level certification is desirable but not necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be considered an asset
- Some flexibility in work hours may be required to facilitate oversees remote when applicable audits due to time zone differences
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package 💲
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process 💻
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.