At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people for our Technology Consulting practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development. Team members include professionals with a variety of backgrounds, including excellent academic credentials in quantitative sciences, IT, engineering, business and economics, as well as deep professional experience in Greece and abroad.
As an IT Professional you will contribute technical insight to client engagements and internal projects, as well as supervise more junior members of the team, in Greece and abroad. In line with EY's commitment to quality, you will ensure that your work is of the highest quality.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Excellent academic background, including at a minimum a bachelor’s and preferably a master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or other related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in both Greek and English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Java/JEE
- Knowledge of Service Oriented environments and Spring Framework (Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP/REST), Application Server (Tomcat/ WebLogic)
- Knowledge of XML, XBRL, UML
- Knowledge of Development methodologies such as Agile or RUP
What we are looking for
What is most important is that you are committed to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and passion to develop fast in an international working environment. You’ll need to pick up new skills and talents as you go, so asking questions and having the confidence to speak up are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.