The role involves a variety of administrative and sales support tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assist the sales team in lead generation and qualification.
- Conduct research on potential clients and markets.
- Manage the sales team's calendar and appointments.
- Prepare and send proposals, quotes, and other sales materials.
- Coordinate meetings and events.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Assist with contract and agreement preparation and management.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, business development, or a related field.
- Knowledge or interest in cybersecurity is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proficiency in English
We offer attractive compensation dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications, continues training, career opportunities, integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We provide an inspiring working environment including breakout/lounge space and a modern building where you can work productively and flourish.
Our office benefits from excellent public transport links, with underground station just few minutes away by foot and there are also several trams and buses which pass through the area frequently, making commutes quick and simple.
If you're passionate about sales, interested in the cybersecurity industry, and eager to contribute to a growing company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an application form and sign a disclosure and authorization for a background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verification.