CBS group is one of the largest Technology, Information Technology and Telecommunications groups, Key Systems Integrators of the Greek and Cypriot Market, with a powerful presence of 35 years and consists of Cosmos Business Systems SA, Cosmos Consulting and CBS IT Systems (Cyprus) LTD. Our company's mission is to provide high quality integrated solutions in technology products and services to meet the needs of Private Business Sector and Public Sector Organizations, investing in people and knowledge, a combination that makes it competitive and efficient.
COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS S.A. www.cbs.gr, wishes to hire:
Sotware Engineer (Java/React Full Stack)
The successful candidate will join the software & consulting department for developing and supporting software applications within co-founded and / or research projects, as well as projects in the field of Public and Private Sector
- Information Technology / Telecommunications /Networks / Science (Mathematics/Physics) studies
- 3 - 5 years of experience in corresponding positions
- Java SE Platform latest releases (8 or above)
- Spring Boot
- Spring MVC
- React latest versions (15 or above)
- Good knowledge of databases (focus on PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of GIT repositories
- Technical and analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Liferay Portal migration knowledge (6.2 or above) is required
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Linux: focus on Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian
- Knowledge of Oracle database
- Familiar with IT Security aspects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within specified deadlines.
- Organizational skills
- Particular emphasis on team working ability.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English language
We are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees. We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, ethnicities, religions, beliefs, and ability status and all other diversity characteristics.
All submissions will be treated as confidential.
After you submit your application, it will be evaluated by Cosmos Business Systems' Human Resources Department and, if your academic and professional profile meets the requirements of the position in question, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview.
Cosmos Business Systems, will process your Personal Data in its capacity as Data Controller, according to the information you will find available in the following link:
For any clarification or objection related to the processing of your Personal Data by Cosmos Business Systems, you may contact the Data Controller to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org