Are you interested in working with a leading technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Senior Tester & Quality Analyst. As a Senior Tester & Quality Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in our Software Quality Assurance (QA) team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the quality, performance, and reliability of our software products before release. You will work closely with the analysis and the development teams to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and execute rigorous testing procedures to identify and report defects or any kind of deviations while ensuring the total quality of the deliverables against their specifications. Your expertise will contribute to the continuous improvement of our QA processes and methodologies.
As a Senior Tester & Quality Analyst, your tasks will include the following:
- Collaborate with the analysis and development teams to understand project requirements, define test objectives and design effective test strategies.
- Design, develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts to validate software functionality, usability, performance and security.
- Perform manual testing to identify, document and track defects with precision and accuracy.
- Participate in test automation efforts to increase efficiency and test coverage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely resolution of identified issues and improve the overall quality of our software products.
- Mentor and guide junior testers, sharing your knowledge and expertise to foster growth within the team.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of QA processes and best practices.
- Ensure their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity – Innovation,” at all times.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Senior Tester or Quality Analyst similar role in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, test case design, defect tracking, tools, and best practices.
- Experience in designing and executing manual tests for web and mobile applications.
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- CSTE, CSQA or other relevant certifications, would be consider as a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Knowledge of performance testing tools and methodologies (e.g. SpeckFlow, Selenium, BrowserStack, NUnit, Gherkin language, Jenkins)
- Proven ability to creatively integrate AI tools into the software development lifecycle to enhance efficiency, code quality, and innovation
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.