PRISMA ELECTRONICS SA is an innovative, high technology company that was established in 1991 in Alexandroupolis, Greece. Throughout a consistent and continuous effort, the company engaged in a wide range of activities in the field of Electronics, Information Technology, Telecommunications and Energy. Today it is known for its popular products: LAROS (www.laros.gr) and XENAGOS (www.e-xenagos.gr), as well as the close co- operation with major research institutes such as CERN, ESA and NCSR Demokritos etc.
LAROS is an innovative platform that enables remote monitoring and analysis of vessels’ operational parameters. The R&D Department of Prisma Electronics, located in Athens - Greece, is looking for talented and motivated individuals that will join to our software team and work as computer Software Engineer / Software Developer on the design, development and debug of various software components and be actively involved in further progress of our solutions. Candidates must have the following skills:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- (Job code: SED-2302)
The Software Support Engineer is responsible for the implementation and support of software development used inside the company and Web. The role develops and prepares (in-house) software coding whenever there is a corresponding business need within a specified timeframe. The ideal candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of technical concepts required for software engineering and deployment and should be able to navigate and quickly understand complex code and systems. The position demands excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and applicants must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. She/he should be a person with great technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, drive for results and ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent in related technical field(s)
- Experience in C# / .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Solid understanding of object-oriented methodologies
- Ability to be self-motivated and team-motivated
- Ability to work well in a team environment with developers
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Mobile Platforms
- Experience web development technologies
- Experience with multiple projects
- Experience with IT Troubleshooting
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- High standards working environment
- Possibility of cooperation with International Companies & Executives
- Continuous education
- Career development opportunities
Please send your CV to address mail: email@example.com by referring the relevant Ref Code (ex. SED-2302).