Senior Back-End Engineer
kariera.gr is expanding and, therefore, we are looking for a talented back-end engineer to join our Product Team.
Who we are
kariera.gr is the leading website for recruiting in the Greek job market. We empower employment through every product, service or initiative we produce and support. With more than 24 years of experience in the Greek job market, an extensive network of partners, continuous candidate surveys and the vast majority of companies operating in Greece being our clients, we have one clear mission: to match the perfect candidate with the right job.
If you’re passionate about creating high-performance web applications then we look forward to connecting with you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to use web application technologies to serve thousands of concurrent users. You will be responsible for building the ’server-side’ of our web applications. You also should be able to translate our company and customer needs into scalable web applications that handle millions of data. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructures
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Competitive compensation plan that fully aligns with the responsibilities of the role (salary and bonus).
- Private medical insurance provided.
- Individual training budget for professional development.
- Dynamic working environment with talented Tech people.
- Work from our Athens office whenever you want.
- Apple gear and access to the best productivity/training tools.
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks with varying health benefits and great coffee/tea/chamomile when you work at our Athens office.
- Work in our amazing offices at the award winning Omikron Building (with a private in-house gym and a restaurant).