Group Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Group Product Manager to join our expanding global team and lead one of our SaaS product teams for a leading HR tech product sold in multiple markets across the world.
Who we are
Kariera Group is a leading key player for recruiting in the global job market. We empower employment through every product, service or initiative we produce and support, across Europe and Asia. We have one clear mission: to match the perfect candidate with the right job!
About the team and role
At the Kariera Group Product team, you will act as one of our Group Product Managers, you will drive the vision, roadmap and delivery cycle for an established global SaaS product being sold in multiple markets. Reporting to the VP of product, you will be responsible for defining the product strategy, collaborating with multiple stakeholders in our international businesses, including engineering, design, commercial, support and performance marketing teams and managing a group of Product Owners and Product Managers to drive the creation and delivery of the product roadmap.
- Develop and communicate a clear product strategy aligned with the company’’s global objectives and market trends.
- Manage and mentor a team of Product Owners and Product Managers, providing guidance, support, and opportunities for their professional development
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, across our multiple markets (incl. C-level) and other internal teams to gather and prioritize product requirements.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that reflects the strategic vision, prioritized features, and delivery timelines.
- Continuously evaluate and improve product development processes to increase efficiency and quality.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute product releases, coordinating development, marketing, and support efforts.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive data-driven decisions for product improvements.
- 5-7 years of working experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS product.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in managing and mentoring product management teams.
- Deep knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience creating and maintaining a product roadmap and backlog from conception to launch.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and prioritizing product requirements from diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, communicating timelines and stakeholder management skills.
- A positive attitude A+ team player with a builder mentality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have:
- Past work experience in the HR tech industry is not a must, but will be appreciated.
- Competitive compensation plan that fully aligns with the responsibilities of the role (salary and bonus).
- Private medical insurance provided.
- Individual training budget for professional development.
- Dynamic working environment with talented Tech people.
- Work from our Athens office whenever you want.
- Apple gear and access to the best productivity/training tools.
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks with varying health benefits and great coffee/tea/chamomile when you work at our Athens office.
- Work in our amazing offices at the award winning Omikron Building (with a private in-house gym and a restaurant).