We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Tester that is proactive, pays attention to detail and is enthusiastic about testing large-scale software systems. You can work fully or partially remotely, or from our Athens or Thessaloniki office.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
As a Quality Assurance Tester / Support you will collaborate with the rest of the agile team to achieve the best quality of the delivered solutions. Your tasks will be to:
- Prepare and execute test plans;
- Create and maintain test cases;
- Create and update test-related documentation and user manuals;
- Prepare and submit issue reports;
- Interact effectively with the rest of the agile team and the product owners in order to deliver quality products to the clients;
- Effective client communication in order to provide 2nd Level production support on a regular basis and additionally on call on a rotation basis.
- BSc or MSc degree or equivalent experience relevant to software engineering;
- 2 years of prior working experience in Quality Assurance for software development teams;
- Passion for and ability to understand the capabilities of an application;
- Strong organizational skills: prioritize tasks, effectively manage time, communicate effectively, and promote cross-functional teamwork;
- High self-motivation and determination to deliver high quality products;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Prior experience in software engineering, requirement analysis, or application support are considered a plus;
- Knowledge of French is also considered a plus.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (QATS/12/2023)
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 850 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.