Rainbow Waters is the leading company in Greece and the 3rd largest in Europe, within the bottled watercooler industry & household water filters sector. More than 750.000 consumers in Greece, are trusting Rainbow Waters to fulfill their daily hydration needs. Rainbow Waters combines innovation and state of the art technology, in all operation sectors, from water bottling to distribution and logistics, marketing, finance, customer care and service.
Acharnes, Attica, Greece
We have developed fully customized ERP and CRM systems, combining latest technology and business best practices and we are looking for an ERP Consultant to join our Company.
What you have to deal with:
- Understand functional needs of the company’s various departments
- Cooperate with the relative department heads
- Understand, record, and analyze business processes
- Liaise with the external ERP / CRM and/or various software developers and business consultants to convey company’s requirements
- ERP and CRM maintenance
- Be actively involved in the company’s IT department attending operational problems and ensuring seamless operation of its software and operational systems
What you should have:
- Degree in IT, Business, Economics or related field( IEK-TEI)
- Hard worker, eager to learn
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position is a must
- Preferable knowledge in Microsoft CRM and/or Microsoft Business Solutions/Business Central
- Analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Preferably completed military obligations for male applicants
What we offer:
- Opportunities to develop your career and skills
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly working environment
All applications will be treated as highly confidential.
Don't forget to indicate "ERP Consultant" on your Subject.