The ideal candidates will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing application. They should be comfortable coding in VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test various applications.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products.
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in .NET development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences.
- Experience developing web-based applications in C#.NET, VB.NET, Angular.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps development environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Time management and adaptability.
What We Can Offer
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Friendly work environment with teams of high qualified professionals.
- A team that passionately believes in what it does, always ready to go the extra mile for each other.
- Responsibility and space to make your own decisions.
- Continuous learning & career growth
- Continuous professional development