Who we are
A coaching and learning ecosystem for talented and passionate tech professionals where you can find your next career goal in a diverse and multidisciplinary environment. At Agile Actors, you will experience continuous growth and development through coaching, learning, and practice! An innovative self-paced personal development and rewarding model will support your advancement and along with the necessary tools, appropriate learning material, and real projects from organizations that are leaders of the industry (both domestic and international), such as RedHat, Blueground, GFK, Austrian Post, etc, cultivate a continuous growth mindset!
Be part of both the customer’s and the Agile Actor’s team, providing high-quality deliverables for the former and contributing to the cultivation of an inclusive and developmental culture in the latter!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for passionate, multi-talented SET professionals with a strong technology background, as well as a great propensity for creative problem-solving. Joining our local Scrum teams based in Athens, the successful candidates will work closely with international development teams and create mobile and web solutions for challenging projects!
Note: Seniority levels depend on the candidate's working experience and skills.
- Design and implement Automated Test Suites in order to extend the existing regression suite and verify that the requirements are met.
- Work as part of a team developing, executing and maintaining Test Frameworks using functional and non-functional test tools aiming to assure quality and increase efficiency of delivery
- Analyse requirements and specifications to generate automated acceptance and functional tests
- Implement test tools and utilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the development life-cycle
- Comply with good engineering practices and coding standards
- Manage test automation code and dependencies within any phase of Software Lifecycle
- A self-sufficient starter with passion for technology coupled with insightful skills and breakthrough ideas is a must!
- At least 1 year of related working experience
- Experience in applying automation frameworks using some of the following tools: Xunit, Selenium, Cypress, WebDriver.io, soapUI or similar
- A solid understanding of Web technologies
- Experience in testing Web services (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience in UI automated testing
- Good understanding of all levels of the testing pyramid
- Experience working in an environment practicing continuous integration
- A good appreciation of coding standards, design best practices and a keen desire to apply them
- Gets things done! (On time, with quality)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI, Gitlab CI, etc)
- Experience with Databases and queries
- Experience working with Linux distributions
Why join us?
Join us if you enjoy being part of a people-centered culture that empowers you to work on the most important product; yourself! Continuously grow with the support of tech experts and maintain a matching skill set to market needs.
- Personal Development Plan crafted with your dedicated coach
- 360° continuous feedback model; drive your developmental pace
- Unlimited personal training/learning budget to cover all your career developmental needs
- Chapters (internal communities)-share knowledge, create training material, help others grow and shape our technological future
- Vast roster of customers/accounts, providing more opportunities for growth and development within the AA ecosystem
- Onboarding Buddy-Continuous support from day 1! A dedicated buddy to help you navigate through the first few weeks
- Tailored remuneration package according to your level and expertise
- Private Health Care Insurance for physical wellbeing
- Professional helpline for our professionals and their families for mental wellbeing
- Flexible working conditions (fully remote work according to assigned account) .
By clicking "Apply" for this Job, you agree that you have read and accepted our Data Protection Statement relating to job applicants and that you provide your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described therein