Who we are :
A coaching and learning ecosystem for talented and passionate tech professionals where you can find your next career goal in a diverse and multidisciplinary environment. At Agile Actors, you will experience continuous growth and development through coaching, learning, and practice! An innovative self-paced personal development and rewarding model will support your advancement along with the necessary tools, appropriate learning material, and real projects from organizations that are leaders of the industry (both domestic and international), such as RedHat, Blueground, GFK, Austrian Post, etc, cultivate a continuous growth mindset!
Be part of both the customer’s and the Agile Actor’s team, providing high-quality deliverables for the former and contributing to the cultivation of an inclusive and developmental culture in the latter!
Who we are looking for :
The successful candidate will join our local agile teams operating in various delivery frameworks and methods like Scrum, Kanban, or any combination, in medium to large-scale implementations. He/She will be efficient in working with distant stakeholders and customers, gathering requirements, and translating them to an efficient backlog for the team.
Working with the team
- Work closely with sponsors and management to ensure clarity on goals and business objectives that need to be achieved
- Increase transparency and enable direct communication between tech and business
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development team
- Work closely with key roles such as Tech Leads and Delivery & Product Managers to ensure requirements clarity and technical excellence
- Provide the necessary information required to help teams make informed decisions autonomously
- Support the teams to reach their long and short-term commitments by removing anything that impedes their work
- Create Epics/User Stories that guide our Agile Software Development teams
- Prioritize and maintain the product backlog and coordinate backlog refinement and planning sessions
Working with the environment
- Understand and clarify the business requirements of the client
- Analyze the current market needs and research competition when needed
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Ensure that dependencies, risks, and stakeholders' expectations are identified and managed.
- Ensure effective coordination, establish feedback loops, and enable overall orchestration among various teams, stakeholders, and customers
- Encourage change initiatives and create an ecosystem of continuous improvement across the organization
- Being an active member of our agile delivery community, foster collaboration and trigger wider organizational improvements
Working with yourself
- Focus on continuous learning through experimentation
- Be a role model and act from a responsible state
- Demonstrate servant leadership traits such as active listening, empathy, awareness, foresight etc.
- Continuous soft skills and coaching skills development
- Act as a coach, mentor, or teacher depending on the context and observed needs
- Previous experience in a similar role (Team Leader, Service Delivery Manager, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner)
- At least 5 years in a business consultancy or equivalent role or in a product development environment
- At least 3 years of working on software development projects in a requirements analysis role
- Experience working on multiple and varied projects, delivering a variety of software applications
- Experience and proven ability to work within teams using a variety of software development methods, including product development using agile software delivery methods.
- Experience working with teams using an agile delivery framework (scrum, kanban, xp or any combination)
- A degree in a CS or Computer Engineering discipline
- Motivated by learning and continuous improvement
- Engaging, influential, and dynamic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Influences complex and contentious topics with credibility, expertise, and professionalism
- Flexible, pragmatic, and capable of adapting to customer needs
- Ability to work from a high-level brief without supervision
- Capable of operating in a wide range of environments, cultures, and customer situations
- The ability to travel occasionally as part of project work is preferable
Why join us?
Join us if you enjoy being part of a people-centered culture that empowers you to work on the most important product; yourself! Continuously grow with the support of tech experts and maintain a matching skill set to market needs.
- Personal Development Plan crafted with your dedicated coach
- 360° continuous feedback model; drive your developmental pace
- Unlimited personal training/learning budget to cover all your career developmental needs
- Chapters (internal communities)-share knowledge, create training material, help others grow and shape our technological future
- Vast roster of customers/accounts, providing more opportunities for growth and development within the AA ecosystem
- Onboarding Buddy-Continuous support from day 1! A dedicated buddy to help you navigate through the first few weeks
- Tailored remuneration package according to your level and expertise
- Private Health Care Insurance for physical well-being
- Professional helpline for our professionals and their families for mental wellbeing
- Flexible working conditions (fully remote work according to assigned account)
By clicking "Apply" for this Job, you agree that you have read and accepted our Data Protection Statement relating to job applicants and that you provide your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described therein