Who we are
A coaching and learning ecosystem for talented and passionate tech professionals where you can find your next career goal in a diverse and multidisciplinary environment. At Agile Actors, you will experience continuous growth and development through coaching, learning, and practice! An innovative self-paced personal development and rewarding model will support your advancement along with the necessary tools, appropriate learning material, and real projects from organizations that are leaders of the industry (both domestic and international), such as RedHat, Blueground, GFK, Austrian Post, etc, cultivate a continuous growth mindset!
Be part of both the customer’s and the Agile Actor’s team, providing high-quality deliverables for the former and contributing to the cultivation of an inclusive and developmental culture in the latter!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for passionate, multi-talented Java Software Engineers, with a strong technology background, as well as a great propensity for creative problem-solving. Joining our teams, the successful candidates will work closely with domestic and international development teams in exciting and challenging projects across multiple domains.
A self-sufficient starter with a passion for technology coupled with insightful skills and breakthrough ideas is a must! We are looking for people with a good understanding of core Computer Science concepts and problem solving skills who can put this knowledge to practice, creating efficient, maintainable and secure software.
Required technical expertise :
- Experience with Java 8+.
- Strong computer science skills (OOA/OOD, data structures, algorithms)
- Good understanding of relational databases concepts and knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle) and Git.
- Knowledge of basic design patterns and principles and understanding of how to write clean and maintainable code.
For more experienced colleagues, we are also looking for :
- Experience with at least one Java framework (preferably Spring 4+ or JEE 6+) and an ORM framework.
- Experience in implementing REST or SOAP APIs.
- Experience with automated testing (unit tests, functional tests and integration tests) and CI / CD experience is a plus.
Finally, in addition to your technical skills and knowledge, we pay attention to the following :
- Precise and efficient communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- A disciplined approach and ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams.
- A desire to keep learning, growing and teaching.
Why join us?
Join us if you enjoy being part of a people-centered culture that empowers you to work on the most important product; yourself! Continuously grow with the support of tech experts and maintain a matching skill set to market needs.
- Personal Development Plan crafted with your dedicated coach
- 360° continuous feedback model; drive your developmental pace
- Unlimited personal training/learning budget to cover all your career developmental needs
- Chapters (internal communities)-share knowledge, create training material, help others grow and shape our technological future
- Vast roster of customers/accounts, providing more opportunities for growth and development within the AA ecosystem
- Onboarding Buddy-Continuous support from day 1! A dedicated buddy to help you navigate through the first few weeks
- Tailored remuneration package according to your level and expertise
- Private Health Care Insurance for physical wellbeing
- Professional helpline for our professionals and their families for mental wellbeing
- Flexible working conditions (fully remote work according to assigned account)
By clicking "Apply" for this Job, you agree that you have read and accepted our Data Protection Statement relating to job applicants and that you provide your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described therein.