Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50 own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. We go the extra mile – we not only simply enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
- Manage and optimize Microsoft 365 services, including Hybrid Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- Monitor and troubleshoot services to ensure high availability and performance.
- Manage Office 365 security and compliance, including conditional access, data loss prevention, and retention policies.
- Proficient in the design and implementation of IT service projects and major initiatives, including documentation, communication, and coordination of all components.
- 3+ years experience as an external IT Consultant (ideally).
- Ability to professionally coordinate and assist customer support staff (Tier-1 or Tier-2) with related incidents and tasks.
- Ability to coordinate with first and third party software vendors as needed to resolve issues impacting the business.
- Recent experience in operating Microsoft 365 Exchange Online at a senior level.
- Recent experience in operating Microsoft Teams at a senior level.
- Recent experience in operating Microsoft SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Advanced knowledge in PowerShell scripting.
- Buddy program.
- Internal career development.
- International environment.
- Job with purpose.
- Mobile working.
- Staff discounts.
- Unlimited employment contract.
- Private Life and Health Insurance.
Joining Hemmersbach, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species.
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team! Apply now and send us your CV IN ENGLISH!