INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology, and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly motivated “Network Security Engineer” to join a team of future shapers.
What you will do:
- Design, implementation & support of network security systems (service provider & enterprise) for clients in Greece and abroad
- Participation in multi-disciplinary / multi-technology teams for the design and implementation of network security solutions & services
- Troubleshooting of complex problems on client critical infrastructure & production networks
- Leading and coordinating the work of a small team (1-3) of system and network engineers in delivering and supporting solutions.
- Providing pre-sales technical support
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, IT or relevant engineering discipline
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in system security design & implementation, security architecture specification, network security engineering or secure network system development
- Strong working knowledge in IP networking
- Hands on experience and in-depth skills in security systems implementation (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, encryption, AAA, 2F-Auth, PKI)
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems (MS Windows, UNIX/Linux) security
- Experience in capturing requirements and designing systems accordingly
- Analytical thought in addressing complex and challenging problems
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (spoken & written)
- Certifications (at least one): CCSP, CCIE Security, CISP (or equivalent)
- Network & systems administration experience
- Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, awk, shell)
- Team player
- Able to prioritize and schedule tasks
- Fast learner & adaptable
- Results oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Further, the facility of a company bus is convenient for every employee.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Our company applies policies for equal opportunities irrespective of caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, union membership, political affiliation or age.