We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
As an IT Business Continuity Consultant,
Your main duties will be:
- Ensure continuity of expected services by defining the crisis response and recovery arrangements with respect to major disruptions;
- Design appropriate continuity mechanisms and procedures to meet the agreed business continuity timescales;
- Elaborate and maintain Business Continuity Plans;
- Ensure IT services are provided according to the agreed service levels in case of a disaster, by reducing the inherent risks and planning for the services recovery;
- Perform business impact analysis, risk assessments and internal audits periodically, and report the outcomes alongside necessary improvements via the Continuous Service Improvement and/or propose corrective actions;
- Perform Internal Appraisals and Audits;
- Arrange and conduct business continuity exercises and tests, with the involvement of respective teams, aiming to ensure the effectiveness of the strategies and controls in place;
- Monitor the IT systems and services in scope for availability, verifying the uptime of infrastructure components such as servers, networks, applications, and review alerts;
- Deliver Service Review Reports as an output of the Self-assessments and Internal Audits, that contain the results and findings from Service Monitoring and Review.
If you have:
- Experience in organizing Crisis Management Teams;
- Ability and experience in the thorough auditing of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plans, quality and alignment with recognized process controls and metrics;
- Experience in building successful teams through understanding team preferences/concerns and motivating team members;
- Strong communication and relationship skills with a solid IT background in the domain of complex information systems;
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents and reports;
- Experience and willingness to work in an international/multicultural environment;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the ICT business;
- Relevant experience in managing IT Service Management processes;
- Mandatory the certificate ISO 22301 or any other relative to BC or Crisis Mgt;
- Nice to have certificate: ITIL;
- Languages: C1 level in English, extra benefit would be French and/or Greek.
…then this position is suitable for you!
All candidates are equal to receive consideration. There is no discrimination in terms of ethnicity, sex and sex preferences, age, color, medical condition, marital status, physical or mental disability, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we support human rights among our employees and focus on creating a positive working environment of diversity and inclusion.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our top priority. Please note that the recruitment process in Netcompany-Intrasoft will be conducted virtually for the upcoming months, following the Covid-19 pandemic safety measures.
*Please submit your CV in English.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.