We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
We are looking for a React Developer for our offices in Athens
A day in the life of a React Developer
As a React Developer, you will be a part of a vibrant, Agile, SW Product Development Team with IT professionals at all levels of experience.
You will be building web applications in microservices fashion used by millions of people worldwide.
Your main duties will be:
- Collaboration with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Engage with UX/UI designers to implement highly intuitive user experiences
- Develop and maintain code, application libraries and produce technical documentation
- Participate in Scrum meetings, provide technical assessments, perform peer code reviews and produce time estimates for development tasks
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in React.js
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had:
- Familiarity with Micro Frontends
- Familiarity with Microservices architectural patterns
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Familiarity with CI/CD and version control platforms (Jenkins X, Bamboo
This position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.