We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Lead Software Engineer (Spring, Spring Boot)
As a Lead Software Engineer (Spring, Spring Boot) you will act as a Technical Lead of a high-performing, cross-functional and Agile team responsible for building products for global clients in exciting and challenging markets such as European Institutions, Telecoms, Sports Betting & Lotteries, Fintech, Healthtech Insurance, Public Domain (next-gen).
Your main duties will be to:
- Design, develop and maintain back-end of large web-based Java EE/Spring applications with microservices architecture
- Work with Kubernetes, Docker, containers, Spring, Spring Boot
- Participate in the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, and integration
- Test and manage early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of software development projects
- Provide leadership and guidance to software engineers, serving as a mentor and role model in their professional development
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have :
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience in
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Dockers and Containers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability, and team spirit
- Fluency in English
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had :
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka
- Experience in Quarkus Framework
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration for all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-KA1 #LI-ZS1
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.