We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of an Asset Performance Management Engineer
As an APM Engineer, you will participate in the implementation of Asset Performance Management (APM) for an electric company using the IBM Maximo Application Suite.
Your main duties will be to:
- Implement APM using IBM Maximo Application Suite for an electric company, ensuring the system is correctly configured to meet the organization's needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate these into technical specifications
- Oversee the integration of Maximo with other systems within the customer, ensuring smooth data flow and optimized system functionality
- Provide technical support and guidance during the introduction of the Maximo APM system, managing any issues that arise and liaising with IBM or other vendors as needed
- Stay up-to-date with latest developments in IBM Maximo and Asset Performance Management and apply this knowledge to ensure the system remains cutting-edge
If you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. A master's degree would be a plus
- Understanding of Electrical Power components, Maintenance, Asset Performance Management, AI/ML principles and practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of main electrical power transmission/distribution components, maintenance and APM principles
- Experience on AI/ML
- Familiarity with IBM Maximo software or other Enterprise Asset Management and/or Asset Performance Management tools i.e. ABB Ability, Schneider Electric EcoStruxure, Siemens Mindsphere, GE Digital APM, SAS Grid Guardian/Asset Performance Analytics, SAP EAM, IFS, etc.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both written and spoken
…then this position is suitable for you!
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.