We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of an Experienced Project Manager
As an Experienced Project Manager, you will be part of Information Security team that design, develop, deploy, customize, and support innovative Cyber Security solutions for use both for Internally for Netcompany - Intrasoft and for its customers (EU/Public/Enterprise sectors).
Your main duties will be:
- Perform Project Management for multiple projects, including, planning, the definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis & management, status reports, problem reporting & management, follow up
- Develop a detailed project plan and track activities against plan providing regular, accurate, and timely reports
- Draft project management deliverables such as the Business Case, Project Strategy or Vision documents; Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure delivery of projects on-time, within scope and within budget; Successfully manage and minimize potential risks of the projects or any changes that may arise
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings; Effectively coordinate the project team (including external stakeholders) ensuring that team members are motivated; Act as liaison with the customer and sub-contractors
- Collaborate with delivery teams to align expectations and responsibilities.
- Provide progress reports to customer C level
- Ensure formal acceptance protocol is followed
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, the leading IT company in Greece, you will be part of a hub of 3.200+ tech enthusiasts. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Security/Telecommunications/Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of solid working experience in the IT Sector
- At least 4 years of Proven experience in project management activities within software development field preferably with the European Institutions
- Project Management Certification (Prince2, PMP, PMI methodology)
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Strong expertise in MS Project and other MS Office tools
- Customer, Quality and Results-oriented approach
- Efficient communicator and Team-Player
- Highly competent in problem solving, methodical and flexible
- Adept with reporting
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.