We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Systems Engineer
You will be member of Netcompany-Intrasoft's Data Analytics Competence Center.
Your main duties will be:
- Design, deploy and manage enterprise-wide Microsoft solutions including Active Directory, email, identity solutions as well as file services, on physical, virtual, and cloud-based infrastructures
- Troubleshoot incidents
- Conduct technical evaluations
- Plan and execute system upgrades or changes
- Interact and collaborate with all levels of the team to provide analysis, recommendations, and direction related to system administration functions
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have
- 4+ years of experience in DW, Data Lakes & Clustered Architectures
- Strong experience/skills in Platforms: Cloudera, AWS, Azure, Databricks etc
- Strong experience in Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Git
- Strong devops experience (docker, kubernetes)
- Strong experience in SQL, Python, Go, Java
- Strong experience in Linux/ Unix (bash scripting, understanding of Network & Security concepts)
- Strong experience in databases: MariaDB, MongoDB, Exadata, redis, OLAP, OLTP, NoSQL, MySql
- Strong experience in CI/CD tools (Gitlab pipelines, Jenkins, Ansible etc)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team of professionals
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration for all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.