We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
We are looking for a Presales Manager for our offices in Athens
A day in the life of a Presales Manager
We are looking for an inspired Presales Manager for Fintech solutions targeting digital transformation projects in the Banking Sector in Central and Northern Europe.
Your main duties will be:
- Identify and develop a pipeline of new market opportunities and actively drive direct-client sales opportunities within Central and Northern Europe
- Build creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business
- Own budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the Intrasoft Banking portfolio within key markets in Central and Northern Europe
- Keep business up to date with key market developments with industry product and competitor news
- Partner with the product marketing and pre-sales departments, ensuring that their initiatives support sales efforts
- Work closely with senior sales management covering Southern Europe and East Africa Regions aligning for and creating new sales strategies and approaches
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have
- Solid experience in a sales position within a complex and fast-paced business environment, in the Technology for the Banking Systems Sector
- Solid experience of working on Big Data related projects
- Subject matter expertise in the Banking sector and Fintech ecosystem
- Experience in promoting Banking solutions in Central and Northern Europe with established contacts and relationships
- Exceptional sales skills and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Have a proactive entrepreneurial attitude with proven sales experience working with key decision-makers
- Proven detailed understanding of sales cycle & proven closing capabilities
- Passionate and highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, working under minimal supervision
- Excellent command of the English Language both in verbal and written form
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had one or more of the below
- Command of additional languages such as French, German and Danish will be considered a plus
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.