We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be part of a vibrant and highly skilled agile team that designs, develop, deploy, customize, and support our IT projects while you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of services and technologies.
Your main duties will be to:
- Perform project management for multiple projects, including, planning, the definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis & management, status reports, problem reporting & management, follow up
- Draft project management deliverables such as the Business Case, Project Strategy or Vision documents
- Develop a detailed project plan and track activities against plan providing regular, accurate, and timely reports
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings
- Ensure delivery of projects on time, within the scope, and within budget; manage successfully any changes that may arise. Manage and minimize the potential risks of the projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Coordinate effectively the project team (including external stakeholders) ensuring that team members are motivated
- Act as liaison with the customer and sub-contractors
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, the leading IT company in Greece, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have:
- Degree in Management or Finance or Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in Insurance services
- Problem-solving mindset and adaptability
- Customer, Quality and Results-oriented approach
- Good communication skills and Teamworking spirit
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had:
- Commercial awareness
- A PMI Certification
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business) and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration for all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.