JUNIOR SOFTWARE PLANNING ENGINEER
LAS Solutions SA was founded in December 2008 and has constantly been developing and growing both within and outside Greece ever since. We are a specialized provider of airport & logistics systems and services while holding a professional expertise in advanced automation and control technology.
LAS Solutions S.A. is a member of the group of companies of the Austrian company KNAPP AG, a leader in planning and implementation of complex systems in the area of automated logistics, with more than 7500 employees all over the world.
Due to its expansion, LAS SOLUTIONS is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and talented JUNIOR SOFTWARE PLANNING ENGINEER in the area of Athens.
- Planning of technical solution based on customer business cases
- Creation of software specifications
- Main contact for Processes, Software & IT related topics
- Coordination and participation of internal and external meetings
- Assisting role to the project manager regarding software issues
- Bachelor’s degree or Certifications in IT or in a relevant field
- Basic knowledge of technologies such as C#, Python, Node JS, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Linux & SQL
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Very good communication skills
- Self – motivated
- Ability to detect problems and solving skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the German language will be considered as an asset
- Military obligations fulfilled
- A dynamic and modern working environment
- Continuous training and development
- Opportunity to be specialized to the most up to date technologies
- Competitive salary
- Group health insurance program
- Performance based bonus
- Additional Benefits
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org