What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Join our continuously growing team, which employs over 2.200 professionals in Greece, and is listed in Greece's Top Employers for 2023! Experience great flexibility, under our hybrid operating model across our offices in Athens, Patras, and Thessaloniki, while benefiting from personalized learning and career development opportunities. We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, fostering an environment where everyone's unique perspectives are valued, that supports you in building an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Modern technology produces more data than ever before, but also provides the tools to store, organize, analyze and share this data, resulting in new opportunities and substantiated business insights in support of new and deeper insights and more informed decision making. EY delivers leading services and solutions in the area of big data, business intelligence and data engineering built on a blend of tools and custom-developed methods.
As part of our Data and Analytics team of the Technology Consulting practice, you will work with multi-disciplinary teams to support clients in a wide range of data initiatives aiming to generate and present new, useful and actionable insights. You will have the opportunity to work and take responsibilities in challenging engagements, gaining exposure to clients in various sectors both in Greece and abroad.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Participation in large-scale client engagements.
- Contribution in the delivery of innovative and engaging data engineering solutions.
- Understanding of business and technical requirements, provision of subject matter expertise and implementation of data engineering techniques.
- Conducting of data discovery activities, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues.
- Putting into practice good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other equivalent subject
- Knowledge in SQL querying and development (Joins, Stored procedures/functions, Aggregations/Window Functions, CTEs, Indexes, optimization)
- Excellent command of English both oral and written
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Qualifications: What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive remuneration package: You’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Depending on your experience, our comprehensive rewards package includes benefits that suit your needs including cutting-edge technological equipment, ticket restaurant vouchers, a private health insurance scheme, life insurance, income protection and an exclusive EY benefits club that provides a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Flexible working arrangements: We operate under a hybrid working model, which is defined based on both your own preferences and team’s needs, and we enjoy our summers with short Fridays.
- Personalized learning experience and career development: Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs. We provide free and unlimited access to educational platforms and EY Badges, support certifications, and provide coaching and feedback, as a part of our Leadership & Development process, all of which can lead to a meaningful impact and success as defined by you.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- International Experience: Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Above all, you will be working in one of the Top Employers in Greece for 2023, awarded by the Top Employers Institute.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.