At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join our continuously growing team, which employs over 2.200 professionals in Greece, and is listed in Greece's Top Employers for 2023! Experience great flexibility, under our hybrid operating model across our offices in Athens, Patras, and Thessaloniki, while benefiting from personalized learning and career development opportunities. We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, fostering an environment where everyone's unique perspectives are valued, that supports you in building an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Modern technology produces more data than ever before, but also provides the tools to store, organize, analyze and share this data, resulting in new opportunities and substantiated business insights in support of new and deeper insights and more informed decision making. EY delivers leading services and solutions in the area of big data, business intelligence and data engineering built on a blend of tools and custom-developed methods.
As part of our Data and Analytics team of the Technology Consulting practice, you will work with multi-disciplinary teams to support clients in a wide range of data initiatives aiming to generate and present new, useful and actionable insights. You will have the opportunity to work and take responsibilities in challenging engagements, gaining exposure to clients in various sectors both in Greece and abroad.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Participation in large-scale client engagements.
- Leading the delivery of innovative and engaging data engineering solutions.
- Mentoring and supervising teams.
- Understanding of business and technical requirements, provision of subject matter expertise and implementation of data engineering techniques.
- Conducting data discovery activities, performing root cause analysis and making recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues.
- Putting into practice good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related, quantitative fields.
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Experience in Data Warehouses and/or Big Data and/or Cloud.
- Good knowledge of Data Management and DWH concepts.
- Working experience with leading ETL tools.
What We Look For
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Team building skills and ability to guide junior team members.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Desire to investigate and try-out new tools and technologies as they are released.
- Ability to work under tight timelines across different projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within high-performing teams.
- Confidence to convey technical advice and guidance to clients.
- Advanced technical writing skills in Greek and English (additional languages will be a plus).
- Self-motivation and continuous development.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package: You’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Depending on your experience, our comprehensive rewards package includes benefits that suit your needs including cutting-edge technological equipment, ticket restaurant vouchers, a private health insurance scheme, life insurance, income protection and an exclusive EY benefits club that provides a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Flexible working arrangements: We operate under a hybrid working model, which is defined based on both your own preferences and team’s needs, and we enjoy our summers with short Fridays.
- Personalized learning experience and career development: We provide free and unlimited access to educational platforms and EY Badges, support certifications, and provide coaching and feedback, as a part of our Leadership & Development process, all of which can lead to a meaningful impact and success as defined by you.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- International Experience: Become part of international projects and work along multicultural teams, through our global network.
- Above all, you will be working in one of the Top Employers in Greece for 2023, awarded by the Top Employers Institute.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.