Prime Marine Management Inc. is seeking to employ an experienced and qualified ICT Development Head for the company’s ICT Department.
The ICT Development Head will be responsible for the company’s ERP and all the functions related to the design and development of the software applications, ICT systems and Infosec Management system.
Candidates must have:
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years working experience within the ICT sector, out of which 2+ in ICT or SW engineering Project Management.
- Experience in Benefit ERP will be considered a plus.
- Design and development experience in BI solutions, MS SQL, Web Apps and APIs.
- Knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, routing, DNS, Firewalls), design methodologies, standards, performance, management & monitoring tools, VPN, VMWare and in configuring and tuning cyber-defence solutions.
- Good knowledge of ICT infosec standards (NIST, ISO 27001). Relevant certifications will be considered a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
The position reports to the ICT Manager
Candidates are requested to send their application to: email@example.com
All CVs will be handled with strict confidentiality.