With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced, self- motivated engineer to join our Software Support & DevOps Team and provide high quality solutions/support to our rapidly growing client base.
The successful candidate will be working closely with our Service Management and Software Development teams to improve customer experience, provide effective integration and service request solutions as well as identify and timely resolve issues of our clients.
- Understand clients’ installations and processes;
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Build tools/queries to fulfil customer service requests and improve customer experience;
- Investigate and identify root cause concerning reported customer incidents; Perform service restoration actions when possible;
- Take part in the investigation and Problem Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Provide second level support for Qualco software services; and
- Develop/Update internal Monitoring Tools.
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field of study;
- Work experience as a DevOps/Support Engineer or similar software engineering role;
- Experience in Java, Spring, Angular, Oracle and SQL;
- Apache Tomcat and HTTP Server, NGINX and Dockers knowledge will be highly appreciated;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High level of ownership and attention to detail;
- Team Spirit and passion for results;
- Client facing with good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skill; and
- Firm command of the English language.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid/remote benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.