With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organizations, and beyond.
We are looking for talented IT Systems Engineer to join a team of highly qualified professionals and get involved in the full IT projects lifecycle for enterprise-class solutions.
Successful candidates will provide onsite and remote support to customers with critical response time requirements for their business technology systems. They will work independently and as members of a team to fulfill service requests. This is a customer facing role and requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent communication skills.
- Participate in the implementation and support of enterprise client IT infrastructure, on-premise and cloud;
- Install and configure virtualization systems, Microsoft servers and applications, Microsoft Networking Services; Perform maintenance and system upgrades;
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Maintain backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Analyze technical issues and provide 2nd level support;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
- Maintain expert level knowledge of various vertical areas of functionality and technology within IT engineering technologies.
- Eight (8) years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- Client oriented with client facing experience;
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- VMWare/Hyper-v Virtualization including HA clusters, Storage/SAN Management, virtual networking;
- Solid Knowledge of Microsoft server products and applications, Active Directory, Group Policy, LDAP, DNS, DHCP;
- Knowledge on Infrastructure Configuration software (such as MS SCCM) and Monitoring software (such as PRTG);
- Antimalware solutions;
- Root Cause analysis and resolution; and
- Azure deployments with Azure AD;
- Microsoft Exchange DAG & Exchange Hybrid deployments;
- End-user encryption technologies such as Bitlocker, Endpoint Security;
- Backup solutions such as VeeaM, Netbackup, Backupexec;
Certified or in track in one of the following:
- MCSA 2012/2016
- MS Azure / O36
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid/remote benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.