With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
Successful candidates will provide onsite and remote support to customers with critical response time requirements for their business technology systems. They will work independently and as members of a team to fulfill service requests. This is a customer-facing role and requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness and customer service, along with excellent communication skills.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Participate in the implementation and support of IT infrastructure;
- Perform maintenance and system upgrades;
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Monitor backup and redundancy strategies;
- Prepare technical reports, problem reports, and status reports, and assist with documentation and
- Administer virtualization systems, Microsoft servers and applications, and Microsoft Networking Services.
- Two (2) years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with ticketing systems;
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as VLans, Subnetting;
- Knowledge of NAS / SAN concepts and protocols (SMB/CIFS, NFS, iSCSI); and
- Experience with the following technologies: VMware virtualization, Microsoft Servers and applications, Office 365.
- Familiar with Identity Management and Federation Services, MFA
- Familiar with virtualization platforms such as VMware
- Familiar with backup solutions including Veeam
- Familiar with Microsoft server products and applications, Active Directory, Group Policy, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Exchange, SQL
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid/remote benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.