With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organizations, and beyond.
We are looking for passionate Web Software Engineer with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Software Development multi-disciplined team in Athens. Our team consists of full stack developers utilizing a variety of Microsoft technologies. Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically a challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (technical design, code, unit testing, pair reviews, code optimization) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Support client’s rollout events ensuring implementations are successful in delivering enterprise software of high quality;
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of own work; and
- Participate in standbys for Client’s EoDs as third level support.
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and supporting the continued implementation of the Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net;
- Proven record in developing software components within multi-tiered application architecture (client, middle tier, database, etc.);
- 3+ years of experience in .NET Framework, C#;
- At least 2 years of experience on any of Windows Forms or XAML or HTML 5;
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team dedicated to deliver quality results; Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and;
- Experience with development of web services using WCF or Web API is desirable.
On top of challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, indoor parking, and company bus
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.