ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑΣ
Würth Hellas S.A. holds the position of the largest company in Greece specializing in technical assembly, following a successful 41-year course. Since our establishment in 1981, we have provided support to over 40,000 professionals who are our valued customers.
This accomplishment was made possible thanks to a team of committed professionals consisting of more than 220 specialized technical sales representatives and over 110 highly skilled employees working within the company. Würth Hellas S.A. provides a wide array of over 125,000 products, as well as a diverse range of systems, solutions, and innovations.
We strive to ignite enthusiasm through our optimistic outlook, active engagement, and accountable behavior, positioning ourselves as the preferred choice for our valued customers.
Sounds interesting? If you want to be part of one of the most dynamic B2B sales organizations, and a member of one of the company’s’ most strategic departments, then don’t hesitate to apply for the position of eBusiness Specialist (field) at Würth Hellas!
- Responsibility for the development of e-business sales and customers
- Central point of contact for customers, executives and co-workers in all e-business matters
- Focus on pro-actively acquiring e-business customers
- Continuously monitoring the progress of e-business sales and customer growth, emphasizing development
- Main project manager for customer e-business solutions
- Scheduling monthly activities and appointments based on analyses of target customers’ needs and preferences
- Independent pro-active planning, implementation, follow-up of documented meetings with executives and sales teams
- Coordination, monitoring, and follow-up of e-business projects
- Initiating and following up on certain e-business workflows in the internal departments
- Close collaboration with other specialists on national and international level
- Ongoing collaboration with all in-house departments and our IT specialists
- Regular exchange with e-business specialists in each region
- Continuous independent training in new technical possibilities and functions
- Training of executives and co-workers
- Regular training courses, best practices, presentations on effective acquisition of new e-procurement customers
What we need
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or relative field.
- Proven experience in key account management and negotiations with executives and decision-makers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience from successful electronic projects (e-procurement or similar)
- The ability to present complex services and processes in a simple and understandable manner
- Great affinity for digital innovations, modern media and IT solutions
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and experience with SAP is a must
- Very good communication skills and fluency in both Greek and English language
- High level of initiative, self-motivation, and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- The chance to proactively shape a critical domain for future growth in advancing Würth’s business model
- The opportunity to work autonomously and independently in a dynamic, modern and growth-relevant sales team
- Continuous training in technical functions, digital solutions and process optimization
- You will enjoy Specialist status (e-business specialist) and report directly to the eBusiness Manager
- The functional responsibility will lie with the E-Business Sales Management (customer lists, progress measurement, documents, further training, feedback talks, etc.)
- A stable salary accompanied by a flexible bonus structure
- Private medical insurance
- Company car and Travel expenses